Wednesday, August 31, 2016

September topics for Math and Science


My name is Ms. Hayes. I am your child’s Math/Science/Health teacher this year.  Our topics that we will be discussing in September are the following: Unit 1: Partners and Number Patterns through 10 and Weather.
I will be giving the students their math workbooks on Friday. They will bring home the family letter on Friday to let you know what they will be learning in Unit 1. I will post videos and resources to help your chid in the resources section.
For Science, we will start learning about the weather.  Everyday in the month of September we will record what the weather looks like outside. On the weekend, they will bring the graph home to record the weather.  I can not wait to start these topics with the kids. If you have any questions, please do not hestitate to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment